We are always on the lookout for smart cookies. If you have outstanding analytical skills, passionate about solving complex data related problems and love to work in a start-up environment, we'd love to hear from you.
We emphasise on three key aspects in you - knowledge, skill and attitude. We also look for creative traits in all of our applicants. The nature of our business means that we will need people with impeccable track record, integrity and professionalism in their careers.
As a software engineer, like the rest of us, you will work at the leading edge of technology to solve our clients' complex fraud risk, data and analytics problems. We work in an open and relaxed style fostering imagination, innovation and a rich learning experience throughout the project lifecycle.
Just so you know, we provide the following benefits apart from your excellent salary: a competitive bonus; life insurance cover; medical cover; gratuity; 24 days of paid leave, maternity (3 months) and paternity (7 days); gift voucher for your birthday bash; interest free loan to buy a laptop of your choice; high spec machines and plenty of interesting work.
With our eminent partnership with the world's largest Telco, fast pace of challenging work, developing solutions at cutting edge technologies, we hope you will have a rewarding career with us. As a small organisation, you will also have the unrivalled opportunity to shape our strategy and contribute to the growth of our company.
Stage 1: Application:
Please send us your CV in word or PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your CV should be no more than four pages long and should clearly set out your personal details, academic qualifications, core skills, experience and aspirations.
Stage 2: Interview:
Should your skills and experience match our current requirements, we will invite you for an interview. This will most likely be an in-depth technical interview, for 2-3 hours, with case studies to test your knowledge and skills.
This will give you the opportunity to demonstrate your approach and attitude to solving complex problems, often faced by our clients in real life business situations. Depending on your experience, you may also be asked to do a presentation (15 minutes) in an area that demonstrates your skills and experience. We will inform you of your performance and our decision to offer you a job within a week.
Stage 3: Coming On Board:
If you are offered a position with us, you will be invited to meet our team at our Bangalore office and complete all the joining formalities. As soon as you come on board, you will undergo an induction programme to learn about what we do and how we do things at FRSLABS.
JOB DESCRIPTION - Java/J2EE Specialists
1. You must have at least 5 years of solid web application development experience using Java/J2EE technologies.
2. Demonstrable knowledge of packaging web applications and deploying them on remote distributed servers (knowledge of firewall configuration and web security is essential).
3. You must have experience of at least one relational database (preferably Teradata or Oracle).
4. Strong experience of both UNIX and NT operating environments is essential. You needn't be an OS administrator but should be comfortable writing scripts, developing and deploying applications in both UNIX and Windows environments.
5. You should have excellent communication skills (both verbal and written) and have proven ability to lead product development workshops and deliver presentations to clients.
6. Degree qualified (BE/BTECH/ME/MCA).
7. Sun Certified Programmer and/or Developer would be an advantage.
1. You will be responsible for full lifecycle product development using Java technologies (interpreting requirements, development, testing and deployment at client sites).
2. You will deliver software modules that are of very high quality, which go through rigorous acceptance cycles, set against a backdrop of tight deadlines and changing requirements.
3. You will be responsible for pre-production runs on multi-tier architecture and should be able to manage the end to end deployment and trial runs on both UNIX and Windows platforms.
5. You will be an expert in using best practice development approach to develop software (preferably agile methodologies).
6. Work in a team to develop new ideas, help prototype ideas using existing and emerging technologies and work towards improving product functionality for end users.