- Senior Software Engineer, Backend
Senior Software Engineer, Backend
What we're looking for
Our steady growth and product lines have created an opportunity for a curious and ambitious backend software engineer (working on JEE backend and Angular front end). You'll work with our product team to create the next generation identity verification and fraud detection dashboards and APIs.
We are looking for self-driven software engineers with a good flair for problem solving, design and build quality.
If you want a big brand on your business card, and be one among thousands in a large company, look away now. However, if you are a die-hard problem solver, a passionate coder who can build solutions that a billion users will love and cherish, enjoy working autonomously and in small teams, take initiatives on your own to plan and implement, we're dying to meet you.
- Designing (end to end) and coding multiple Java/Angular applications. We undertake a variety of product development work so you will switch between multiple teams/product lines throughout your career
- Plan and architect ideas and build on our JEE backend with Angular frontend - transforming ideas into usable features and microservices./li>
- Plan and architect ideas and build on our JEE backend with Angular frontend - transforming ideas into usable features and microservices.
- Provide great design and documentation that are added directly to our public facing documentation pages and client documents.
- Write and execute unit test scripts to automate your testing to ensure your code is virtually error free before it goes to QA.
- Work with the support team and client teams to troubleshoot/Debug issues and provide estimates and work toward completing them.
- Willing to work on new technologies or languages as our products and external technologies evolve and mature.
- You will set clear objectives aligned to our company goals and present your key results and progress during all-hands company meetings.
- A minimum of 2 Years (must) of hands-on (and preferably independently handling end to end development) experience using full-stack Java (Enterprise) technologies.
- Working experience of Linux/Unix systems is a must. You will spend all your time on a Linux machine so this is a must have skill./li>
- Strong experience in Spring Boot, Spring Security, Spring JPA, Hibernate and restful webservices is a must and Node JS is an added advantage.
- Strong experience in Angular JS is a must.
- Strong experience of relational databases such as MySQL or PostgreSQL
- Strong experience with design patterns and software development tools such as Git, Docker/Kubernetes, Jenkins is an added advantage.
- Experience developing highly available, secure and scalable applications is an added advantage.
- Willingness to work in a rapidly changing environment with changing priorities.
- A great salary package with healthy annual increment year on year.
- Medical Insurance cover.
- Long-term ESOP option after you complete 1 year at frslabs.
- A choice of Mac or PC with a lot of freedom to do your work.
- Plenty of interesting work. And a tight knit friendly team to work with.
- Essentially, what you put in is what you will get out, so a lot of freedom to voice your opinion, share your ideas and shape the future of this company.
- Be part of building solution for a billion people.
- A progressive career in a growing, stable and well governed company.
- Fulfilment of solving one of the most interesting problems of our generation.
How to Apply
Does this role sound like a good fit? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include the role's title in your subject line.
- Send along links that best showcase the relevant things you've built and done.